MinnesotaLifeScience.com is a resource for the Life Science Industry in the state of Minnesota.
ICOS Corporation, based in the Seattle, Washington area, has spent more than a decade building a world-class research and development organization. Our lead product Cialis(r) (tadalifil) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, recently received US FDA approval and is currently launched in over 50 countries worldwide. ICOS is committed to advancing science in the areas of protein based and small molecule therapeutics.
Working on a multidisciplinary team, you''ll collaborate with other clinical scientists in the design and analyses of clinical trials.. This includes developing and reviewing statistical sections of protocols, writing statistical analysis plans and statistical sections of clinical study reports.
Further responsibilities include:
- Provide statistical advice to clinical research, data management, and regulatory affairs.
- Provide statistical leadership in applications of statistical methodology.
- Present results of analyses to project teams and senior management.
- PhD and 3+ years industry experience in Statistics or Biostatistics, or an MS degree and 5+ years experience.
- Proficiency in SAS, including 2+ years experience programming in a clinical trials environment.
- Attention to detail, organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams.
ICOS offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement.
For immediate consideration visit www.icos.com and apply directly for this position or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting this position.
Learn more about ICOS'' philosophies, attributes, financial information, and more by visiting our web site at: www.ICOS.com.
ICOS Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer