Get that relationship advice before it's too late!
You''ll see our views on web pages on this site: we believe men don’t ask for relationship advice until it’s too late!
Want to change that and change your luck with relationships?
Try our pro-active two-step approach!
There are keys to personal growth and stability that also carry over to being more attractive to the opposite sex!
And there are keys or secrets to creating a successful relationship which are critical too.
So, step one in our relationship advice guidelines is this: before you can have a successful relationship you need to have answered and at least semi-successfully mastered the following issues or questions relating to you as an individual:
- Do you have enough self esteem that you don’t worry about what others think of you (especially women!)?
- Do you have a base of friends and family that keep you busy socially?
- Are you happy and stable in your career?
- Do you have hobbies or pastimes that keep you occupied?
- Have you examined your childhood and previous relationships and identified any unhealthy patterns (e.g. we often fall in the rut of choosing someone to fulfill that poor relationship we had with one of our parents or lovers), so that you don’t fall for the same type of person and repeat it?
- Have you examined your conflict and anger issues and developed positive methods for dealing with issues or frustrations that will obviously surface in a relationship?
- Do you know what type of person you are looking for?
- Do you know what makes you happy?
- Are you relatively happy with your life?
Step two in our relationship advice guidelines is to look at how you relate to others:
- How do you get past mutual physical attraction to see if you have a real connection for the long term?
- How do you identify and resolve major deal-breaker issues with your "significant other" as quickly as possible so that you don’t hit them two years into a relationship?
- How do you resolve someone’s comfort level with getting serious (e.g. some have a magical number of 6 months while others might think that is too long)?
- How do you maintain your autonomy when you meet someone that you want to spend a lot of time with?
- How do you resolve conflict? If you clash with your chosen partner on how to deal then it can be a major problem!
If you have a good handle on these issues then you will have a much better chance of being successful in your next relationship!